Weight Loss Program
Do you struggle with your weight? Have you tried multiple diets but nothing seems to stick? You’re not alone as almost half of Canadians are overweight or obese. Research shows that diets don’t work in the long term, and focusing on exercise alone isn’t enough. We’ve have established a weight loss program at Health Bound Health Network that uses a combination of exercise and healthy sustainable nutrition. This program is available at all of our locations.
How it works
- Persons served will undergo an initial assessment that is conducted with both a Physiotherapist and a Nutritionist (1-hr each); and
- Persons served will have a 30-minute weekly supervised sessions with a Physiotherapist; and
- Additionally, the persons served will experience a 30-minute bi-weekly session with the Nutritionist to discuss meal plans and eating behaviours that are personalized to their lifestyle; and
- Persons served will receive apersonalized long-term sustainability plan with the option of continued support after the program finishes.
- Improvement in physical and mental well-being
- Increase energy and mood
- Improved sleep
- Develop a healthier relationship between food and your body
- Learn sustainable eating and exercise habits
- Increase your nutritional knowledge
This program works with your extended health coverage for Physiotherapy. Your bi-weekly visits with the Nutritionist are complementary. For additional information related to the cost please feel free to contact us.
Contact us to schedule an appointment, or to inquire more about the program.
Phone: 1866-523-3615 e-mail: [email protected]