Refreshing Quinoa Salad
This delicious salad is not only yummy but is also packed with lots of healthy ingredients! It is a great lunch option as it is filling, and very refreshing. Try pairing it with roasted chicken, or avocado toast for lunch.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 stalks of green onion
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 1 bunch of parseley
- juice of 1.5 lemons
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- salt to taste
1. Cook one cup of quinoa, rinse, and allow to cool down.
2. Chop the tomatoes and bell peppers into small cubes.
3. Finely chop the parsley and green onions.
4. Combine the fresh ingredients with the cold quinoa.
5. Add lemon juice, salt, and olive oil.
6. Mix well and enjoy!
This salad serves 6-8 persons.